4.10.2008

Animation Rostrum!

I had mentioned I'd be working on some traditional animation earlier. I'm right in the middle of it now, and I was looking for a setup where my frame acquisition could 'live' and not be disturbed or lighting changed. I looked at some of the offerings from animation suppliers online and WOW, they can be upwards of 2500 bucks! ( including camera of course ).

Now wait, I got a camera here... I can snap photos of these pages for pencil tests right? But I need to lock this sucker down! We found some DIY plans online and kablamo! Here she is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have an animation to share, i would appreciate any feedback! it's a funny little scenario about legos coming to life:

http://digitalfuntown.squarespace.com/dft-blog/2008/4/9/waiting-to-die-model-citizen.html