2.29.2008

8 weeks in...

Ok, so I'm like 8 weeks into Animation Mentor now. Perhaps I should post something here and get this blaaahhhhg going. I had a little hiccup and had to do weeks 5-7 in 1 week ( 5 didn't actually even make it through in time ) but I'm finally caught up and this is my assignment for week 8.

The Vanilla Walk

They call it the vanilla walk because its plain. Ordinary. Nothing special. It's the walk you do every day to get from point A to point B. I've decided to come up with some other possible alternative names. Maybe one will get popular and become the standard animators nomenclature for the above mentioned walk.
Or not.

The walk walk.
The I'm here and need to be over there walk.
The going to get the mail when your not sure whats in there, but its probably nothing special walk.
The 'meh' walk.

So without further adieu ..... The Forward Bipedal Motion Walk.

And there you have it. I'll be back with other ramblings as time moves forward. Vanilla Time that is. As Vanilla Time moves forward.

No comments: